Please call (417) 753-3344 to make an appointment.
First time visiting us? Here are some helpful hints to help you prepare for your appointment!
- Fill out the New Client information sheet which can be found under the New Client tab. You can download a copy to print and bring with you to your appointment.
- Bring all veterinary medical records. You can also request records to be sent to us in advance from your previous veterinarian. This gives us the best biography of your pet’s health.
- Bring any medications or supplements you are giving to your pet, including flea medication, vitamins, and treats.
- If your pet is having a medical issue that is difficult to explain then try capturing it on video! Many symptoms, such as limping, can be difficult to observe while in the veterinary office.
- Lastly, bring a list of questions to ask your veterinarian. It’s easy to forget all the things you wanted to discuss when you’re here in the exam room.
- Cats, and small critters like ferrets and rabbits, should be in carriers when you bring them in. Dogs should at least be on a leash, although small ones may do better in a carrier.
- If your pet doesn’t get along well with other animals, let the office staff know. It might be easier for it to wait in your car with you until the vet is ready for the appointment. We may opt to bring you and your pet in a side door to avoid other pets that may be in the lobby.